UIA International School of Tokyo is back with its most fun and awaited Summer School
Summer School 2022 welcomes everyone to come and join us as we together make this summer a memorable experience. AROUND THE WORLD is now open!
- Date: Week 1: (July 25th ~ 29th). Week 2: (August 15th ~ 19th)
- Timings: 9AM – 2PM
- After-care: KG 2PM-5PM / Graders : 2PM-5PM
- Theme name: Around the World
- Arts & Crafts
- English Language Education
- Field Trips & Outdoor
WEEK 1 TIMELINE
- Registration Week 1: June 1st to July 12th at 12PM
- Summer School Week 1: July 25th to July 29th
WEEK 2 TIMELINE
- Registration Week 2: June 1st to July 15th at 12PM
- Summer School Week 2: August 15th to August 19th
※ Not applicable for UIA students
- ¥ 55,000 per week (including tax)
- After-Care ¥ 22,000 per week (including tax)
Week 1 Enrollment Closed on July 12, 2022
Week 2 Enrollment Closed on July 15, 2022
For more info please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Life Section
Yes, they will be able to join. No English skills are required for Summer School.
No, we do not follow the regular Cambridge Curriculum during Summer School. The theme this year is Around the World.
Students will learn and practice English while doing fun activities around this year’s theme ! Students will also go Field trip once. The program of the week will be shared later, once confirmed.
Summer School will be held from 9AM-2PM.
We do have an After-Care option available from 2PM to 5PM. There is an extra fee of 22,000yen/per week.
No, the school does not provide snacks or lunch. We require parents to prepare those for their child.
Our staff and teachers come from a lot of different countries and backgrounds. We have teachers coming from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia but also from Germany, India, Japan, France, Philippines and so on!
Yes, we will provide the bus service for students who request it. It is free of charge.
Bus service will be available from the morning, and again in the afternoon, for a drop off at 2PM. We will also offer the bus service for any After-Care students at 5PM.
Please note that we will create the bus stops depending on the Summer School participants. We will do our best to arrange a stop near your house. However, please note that the bus service will not be provided for those leaving more than 20 minutes away by bus from our Kiba campus or for those living in prefectures outside of Tokyo (for example, we cannot create bus stops in Chiba/Saitama/Kanagawa prefecture).
The Summer School fees are 55,000yen/per week (9AM to 2PM).
For After-Care (2PM-5PM), we charge 22,000yen/per week.
No, please kindly note that once the payment is made, no refund will be provided.
After receiving the invoice, please kindly make the payment by bank transfer. All the information will be shared with you by our Accounts Department.
No, we do not provide deduction in the fees nor refund.
Yes, of course. Please fill in the School Tour Form and send it to our Admissions team (School Tour Form English / School Tour Form Japanese) by email at : email@example.com
On Section 4, please mention 3 possible dates for appointment. The school is open for visitors from 9AM to 4PM (Monday-Friday). Please note that the school is closed on weekends and national holidays.
Please find below the process step :
– Enrollment : via this Google Form
– Confirmation email : A confirmation email will be sent to you in order to confirm all the data
– Invoice : After receiving your confirmation, an invoice will then be sent by our Accounts Department with bank transfer details.
– Payment completed : After confirmation of your payment, we will require you to submit one of the following documents :
- For foreign nationals : a copy of your child’s residence card
- For Japanese nationals : a copy of your child’s health insurance card
For Week 1 : July 12, 2022
For Week 2 : July 15, 2022
Unfortunately no, we do not accept registrations after the deadline is passed
Unfortunately no, for Kindergarten 1 class, the age criteria is as follows :
Date of birth must be between : April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
If your child is born after this date, we will be unable to welcome him/her this year.