Guiding The Young Generation To Success.
Our Kiba campus welcomes students from Kindergarten 1 to Grade 12, along with our school office.
● To provide an international education infused with Japanese culture and tradition.
● To offer an internationally-recognized curriculum with the expertise brought by experienced and qualified teachers who can create pathways to better higher education opportunities for students.
● To ensure quality of infrastructure, resources, facilities in order to uphold a comfortable working and learning environment.
● To be able to support students’ needs.
● To prepare today’s learners for the challenges of tomorrow’s competitive world.
Mr. Maxime Mathieu
There can be only one word to describe the Kindergarten team: united. All our teachers are dedicated to delivering good quality education to the children. We support each other, accept our differences, and work together as one.
Our Kindergarten is divided into 3 levels as per the guidelines of the International Preschool Curriculum: Cubs (age 3+), Pandacorns (age 4+) and Dolphins (age 5+). UIA Kindergarten provides a caring environment that fosters success for all. Our main objective is to develop the students’ interest for school while asserting themselves. We are convinced that every child is capable of learning, as well as progressing.
These activities are fundamental to promote a sense of independence as well as the interest for learning.
Going to UIA will teach children the fundamentals of life in society. Children will gradually learn to become students.
At the end of each term a Parent-Teacher Conference is held. Parents get an individual meeting with the teacher. Parents are informed about the accomplishment and progress of their child along with the objectives for the following term. If any areas need to be improved, parents will be informed. Doing so enables parents to easily identify their child's success and therefore their evolution.
Families are also welcome to schedule meetings with their homeroom teachers, to share thoughts or ask for advice.